Adjustable pedestal for any type of terrace or raised floor
The Buzon BC pedestal range has an adjustable height of 28 to 1120mm plus a multi-angle head and is suited to a range of joint and slab dimensions allowing them to be used with non-standard paving slabs.
The BC pedestal adopts a new method of spacer tabs to separate pavers, inspiring creative architecture with unlimited possibilities.
• Made from 80% recycled polypropylene and 100% recyclable
• Supports loads in excess of 1000 kg per pedestal
• Patented slope corrector can create or compensate for up to 5% pitch and can accommodate a range of services beneath floor level as well as giving excellent drainage
• Fully adjustable system from 28 to 1120mm
• Locking clip and height setting lock
• For use at ground level or roof level for all types of stone, timber or industrial paving, decking or grid options
What application do you need pedestals for?