Adjustable support pedestals for floors, walkways, terraces and plant room floors
Buzon pedestals have been used successfully throughout the world on a wide range of prestigious architectural projects. The versatility of the system means that they can be used easily for a small roof top terrace or for a large commercial installation.
Buzon is geared towards giving the specifier not just a product that meets and exceeds the required specification, but technical and on-site support that ensures the installation proceeds on spec, on time and on budget.
• Made from 80% recycled polypropylene and 100% recyclable
• Supports loads in excess of 1000 kg per pedestal
• Patented slope corrector can create or compensate for up to 5% pitch and can accommodate a range of services beneath floor level as well as giving excellent drainage
• Fully adjustable system from 17 to 1070mm
• Easy access – services running in cavity below can be easily reached
• For use at ground level or roof level for all types of stone, timber or industrial paving, decking or grid options
What application do you need pedestals for?